Do you protect your Regent, Syval-blanc, Rondo, Salome or other grape varieties from the weather? This is possible at FruitSecurity Holland. FruitSecurity Holland has been protecting all types of grape varieties from the deteriorating climate for years. Thanks to our security, you can do what you really do best: Making wine, drying raisins, etc.
The Jacket vineyard cover is a significant component of viticulture.
- It is cost-effective to assembly and offers not only a protection against hail, also from birds, insects, deer and sunburn
- Advantages in the vineyard work: the cutting of the leaves will be more simplified, to on row of the sprout becomes obsolete, less susceptible to wind durning plat protection
- Due to a swift hanging up of the net a free access to the grape zone is possible
- When using a pneumatic foliage remover, the net can remain closed
- For winter storage the net can be rolled up swiftly and efficiently
- When rolled up, harvesters and leaf cutting machines can be used without any problems. When rolled up, the net is fixed with Winterfix
- Each row length up to 1000 m and more is possible
- The JACKET net system is even applicable for steep slopes and hilly terrain
- Cost savings at the hail insurance